Open a Live Account
Opening an account with Hantec Markets is both easy and quick.
Here is our 4 step guide to getting trading:
Step 1: Complete an application form
- For individual and joint accounts, an online solution is available. Please complete the form below and follow the instructions.
- For corporate account applications, please complete the electronic PDF document below.
Step 2: Verify that all information is accurate and complete
Step 3: Submit the application with all required supporting documents
For Individual and Joint Accounts, please submit
- Proof of ID (Passport, driver’s license, national identity card, other government issued photo ID). The proof of ID must have at least three months left before expiry.
Proof of residence (Utility bill, council tax demand, other documentary proof of address issued by a public body). Proof of residence must be dated within the last three month. The utility bill cannot be for a mobile phone and cannot be printed from the Internet.
- Bank statement (bank statement must be dated within the last three month and should not be printed from the internet)
For joint accounts, all mentioned documents must be submitted for each of the account holders.
For Corporate Accounts, please submit
- A copy of Business Registration Certificate; and
- A copy of Certificate of Incorporation; and
- A copy of Memorandum and Article of Association or equivalent documents; and
- Proof of ID of directors and authorised users and all natural people who are beneficial owners of the company through shareholding of more than 25% of the company’s issued capital; and
- Proof of residence* of directors and authorised users and of all natural people who are beneficial owners of the company through shareholding of more than 25% of the company’s issued capital; and
- Legal documents that show the name of directors and shareholders of the corporate; and
- Certified extract of minutes of the Company resolution that approves the account opening, trading, and signing authorisation.
*Identification proofs refer to a National ID/Government issued ID card; or Passport; or a valid Driver’s Licence.
All documents for individual, joint or corporate account applications can be sent scanned by
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to +44 (0)207 036 0899
- Post to:
Hantec Markets Limited
12-14 Wilfred Street
London, SW1W 6PL
Step 4: Fund your account
Upon approval of your account, fund your account by credit card and start trading within an hour. You can also fund your account via wire transfer.
Under normal circumstances your account will be processed and opened within hours of receiving your application.