A UK regulated Forex company
It is well known that trading carries potential high elements of risk, but those risks should be within your control. That’s why the best Forex companies are committed to stringent regulation. But our ethic at Hantec Markets goes further.
Not only are we fully regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we’re also committed to our own code of conduct, developed through two decades of Forex brokerage experience and designed to give you total peace of mind, whether you’re trading on MT4 or Currenex.
Our Forex service pledge
Through FCA regulatory standards plus our own culture and commitment, you’ll benefit from:
- Fund security through account segregation
- Fund protection through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- No dealing desk execution, ensuring no conflict of interests
- Tight, competitive spreads through 16 global financial institutions competing for your trades
- Guaranteed uptime on our MT4 and Currenex platforms, for uninterrupted trading
- Access to cutting edge market intelligence to inform your trading
- Professional client service whenever and however you need it
The benefits of an FCA regulated Forex company
The primary objective of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to ensure that financial markets operate well so that consumers get a fair deal. That means you, and all of our customers. This is underpinned by three operational objectives:
- to protect consumers
- to enhance the integrity of the UK financial system
- to help maintain competitive markets and promote effective competition in the interests of consumers
Upholding exemplary Forex trading standards
Our commitment to FCA standards - and our own – delivers valuable protection for you, your funds and ultimately your capital growth. We work closely with the FCA to:
- Adhere to a strict reporting schedule
- Provide detailed and independently audited reports
- Ensure your trading funds are protected through account segregation
- Provide optimum brokerage services including no dealing desk execution for no conflict of interests, maximum trading uptime and 100% automated execution
Not every broker can make these claims. Our commitment to ethical regulation represents our commitment to you, and your capital growth.
Forex services that protect your funds
As a Hantec Markets client, you’re also eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). That means that you’re covered for up to £50,000 of financial losses (not trading losses) should the company you’re trading with default. Compensation limits are per person per firm.
Find out more on the FSCS website.
Our global partnerships
We only work with reputable financial institutions – because that’s what our clients deserve. Your funds are held securely in segregated accounts with Barclays, one of the largest banks in the world with almost 50 million customers in over 50 countries and territories.
Need more detail on how we operate? Explore our approach and trading products, or contact us directly for fast, straightforward assistance.