This statement details Hantec Markets Limited’s policy with regard to FCA Principle 6: “A firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly”
The fair treatment of customers is one of the key principles of the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. The FCA requires firms to be able to demonstrate that they are consistently treating their customers fairly. At Hantec Markets the Directors and Senior Management are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is applied in all aspects of our business activities.
We recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer. To ensure that we are continuously providing our customers with a valuable service we aspire to:
- protect the interests of our customers in all areas of our dealings with them and at each stage of the product life cycle, from promotion right through to after sales service
- meet the needs of each customer by offering a transparent and professional service, and to constantly review our service to identify areas where we can improve it
Our Commitment to you
- To only recommend products that we consider to be suitable for you after sufficiently acquainting ourselves of your circumstances;
- To provide timely and best execution at all times;
- To maintain a superior level of system and platform availability;
- To ensure all staff implement TCF in their daily business activities;
- To ensure your complaints are assessed fairly and impartially and handled professionally should you ever become unhappy with our service;
- To encourage staff to recommend improvements to service following customer complaints;
- To ensure that promotional material is clear, compliant and appropriately targeted ;
- To provide accurate, complete and timely communications;
- To ask for and listen to your feedback and place your interests first.