Many traders favour CFD trading for the flexibility and the potential profit it offers
Because CFDs are leveraged products you can trade on them whilst only paying a fraction of the total contract value, which means more profit potential than non-leveraged instruments*. It is important to stress though that this comes at the price of high risk and substantial losses are possible if the market moves against your position.
The ability to go long or short gives maximum market agility, making Contracts for Difference trading so popular amongst speculative traders who want to be able to adapt their strategy quickly.
- Competitive, low commissions
service from a UK
- On-demand, 24 hours trading
Sophisticated yet user-friendly
Some of the tightest
spreads on the market
Please note that greater leverage also comes with greater risk. Forex and CFDs are leveraged products which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit therefore you should only speculate with money that you can afford to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary prior to entering into such transactions. Please click here to read our full Risk Disclosure.
- Instant access to global markets including the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
- No borrowing or shorting costs.
- Low margins requiring minimal initial investment.
- No minimum capital on day trading.
- No short selling rules.
- A wide variety of trading commodities and options.