Skip to content
It is well known that trading carries potential high elements of risk, but those risks should be within your control. That’s why the best Forex companies are committed to stringent regulation. But our ethic at Hantec Markets goes further.
Not only are we authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we’re also committed to our own code of conduct, developed through two decades of Forex brokerage experience and designed to give you total peace of mind, whether you’re trading on MT4 or Currenex.
Through regulatory standards plus our own culture and commitment, with Hantec Markets you have:
- Guaranteed uptime on our MT4 and Currenex platforms, for uninterrupted trading.
- Fund protection through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- No dealing desk execution, ensuring no conflict of interests.
- Professional client service whenever and however you need it.
- Access to cutting edge market intelligence to inform your trading.
- Tight, competitive spreads through 16 global financial institutions competing for your trades.
As a Hantec Markets client, you’re also eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
That means that you’re covered for up to £50,000 of financial losses (not trading losses) should the company you’re trading with default. Compensation limits are per person per firm.
FIND OUT MORE ON THE FSCS WEBSITE
Risk Disclaimer :
Trading FX and / or CFDs which are leveraged products can result in losses exceeding investment, therefore, you should not risk more than you are prepared to lose.
Before trading you should completely understand the risks involved and be aware that these products are not suitable for everyone.